Inquiries -

Beck's work available thru Eden Fine Art, NYC.
Call: (212) 888-0177 for info OR contact Beck directly with questions!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Entry 25: New video on Studio 120: a big, long slideshow of work available for viewing on Youtube

New video posted to my Youtube channel series: "Studio 120":

I built a looooooong video slide show of work and then posted it on my Youtube channel: Studio 120........kinda by mistake.
 
To watch my buffet mess of a vid click on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRe1vBASfIE


 It includes: paintings, illstrations, the children's book I'm working on, photos of silk screen sessions, paintings in progress and more. All the work pictured was done between 2011 and 2012 but is by no means all the work I produced during that time period - the slideshow represents 1/3 to 1/2 of what I created during that time.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment