Inquiries -

Beck's work available thru Eden Fine Art, NYC.
Call: (212) 888-0177 for info OR contact Beck directly with questions!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Entry 44: RSD/CRPS-y kind of day

Today is not one of my better days - the RSD/CRPS is taking over. We have another storm coming so I can't feel my feet up past my ankles but my legs, all the way to the base of my spine, are KILLING me. My hands and arms have been a swollen mess for several days, my spine is on fire, my skin is burning from head to toe and too sensitive to be touched and my optic nerves are effected...... but I'm going to the studio regardless. If I can stand and my fingers and arms can move then I can paint. And so that's what we'll do -  paint because I'm an ocd filled, myopic train and just can't stop not even for this stupid illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment