Inquiries -

Beck's work available thru Eden Fine Art, NYC.
Call: (212) 888-0177 for info OR contact Beck directly with questions!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Entry 47: Facebook finds

I love Facebook - it not only provides me with a platform on which to build an audience but it gives me access to people, places and things I never would have or could have seen without it. I've learend about museum's and collectors in Berlin, the art culture in Tel Aviv, buyers and sellers in Texas, international magazines who cover what is going on now, and I've found artists from around the world who have completely opened my mind.

Although I'm sure I'm seeing things thru a limited scope, I want to share a few things I've found on Facebook that have expanded my little world:

5 or 6 years ago, I was opposed to FB - it can be a tremendous waste of time but, in the last few years, I've found myself using it to visit and learn about places and people I will most likely never have an opportunity to see in person. In a world that's as widly diverse and deeply intricate as the art world, there's so much out there, it should be explored. FB has not only given me courage to show my work on a world wide platform but it's turned out to provide me with a great sense of exploration and adventure! I love having the world at my finger tips - I love Facebook.


Check out more interesting finds by going thru all my "likes" on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BeckatReBar?ref=stream


No comments:

Post a Comment