Inquiries -

Beck's work available thru Eden Fine Art, NYC.
Call: (212) 888-0177 for info OR contact Beck directly with questions!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Entry37: A (water) rabbit in 2013: Year of (black water) snake

Well, it's here - the Chinese new year and it's sign: the black water snake. It's not a bad thing, not a good thing, it's just a thing.  Apparently, the snake is ambivalent towards my Chinese zodiac sign: rabbit. The belief is - rabbit and snake meet, sniff at each other and move on our merry way. Not exactly epic, year of the dragon stuff but at least it's not an animal (year) where I my little sign is destined to be eaten alive.

I've decided to view the snake's ambivalence towards rabbit as an opportunity. I'm hoping I can fly under the radar long enough to not only scoot out far ahead of the game but take off and reach my goals with out failure, tragedy or injury.

Game on water snake....game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment