Inquiries -

Beck's work available thru Eden Fine Art, NYC.
Call: (212) 888-0177 for info OR contact Beck directly with questions!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Entry 39: On my head

I have a tendancy to move my paintings around the studio - placing them upside down, sideways, and at odd angles with the lights on, with the lights dimmed, with limited light and sometimes in other spaces so I can refresh my point of view. Providing myself with a fresh point of view gives me the opportunity to ensure balance in the work and make sure my head and eyes don't focus on and obsess on any one point in the painting.

Poor Kusama - on her head in studio.
 


  • To visit my video series on painting, the philosohpies behind producing artwork, the ups and downs of being an artist, and other info visit my Studio 120, my channel on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/La102438
For info on the Kusama piece or any of the work shown on my blog contact
Eden Fine Art, NYC:
(212) 888-0177

No comments:

Post a Comment