Inquiries -

Beck's work available thru Eden Fine Art, NYC.
Call: (212) 888-0177 for info OR contact Beck directly with questions!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Entry 54: A bit of progress

"To me, being an artist comes before anything else"
 - Yayoi Kusama

Things are falling into place with the 3 figures ("We don't know what we mean to each other") I'm working on. Long way to go but the painting is about 60% done and is taking on the look and feel I was aiming for. I'm really excited abotu where the clothing is headed but I cannot wait to get in the studio Monday and pull the two older children's faces together!

Detail from "We don't know what we mean to each other" - oil on acrylic on aerosol on 6ft x 8 ft canvas.


Big change from yesterday but not quite right yet....
 
To see more pics visit my
Facebook page:
 Painter/artist Beck Lane@


All work available thru:
 Eden Fine Art
437 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10022
(212) 888-0177

No comments:

Post a Comment