Inquiries -

Beck's work available thru Eden Fine Art, NYC.
Call: (212) 888-0177 for info OR contact Beck directly with questions!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Entry 91: There's math, then there's Beck math

In math 1 + 1 always equals 2. But in Beck math the same numbers equation can yield a number of results....which is what happened this morning (see blog Entry 80). I added up my Youtube views and my blog views an came up with 10,000 total views - I was a little off....about 900 off. Don't ask me how it happened but well, let's face it, that's why I don't have a job where numbers are overwhelming vital to things going well.  My miscalculation means we'll have to do the Giamatti happy dance another day.

 Till we actually reach 10,000,
I think I'm gonna practice adding.....what a maroon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment